Weather in September in Uummannaq/ Dundas
|| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Min/ Low Temperature °C ( °F)
|Normal Precipitation mm (in)
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Mean Sunlight Hours/ Day
- In September the skies in Uummannaq/ Dundas are a little dull having on balance a mere 4:05 of dazzling solar radiation per day.
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -4 °C (24.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily mean temperatures in September is 5 °C (9 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- The weather in September is droughty with periodic snow. A feeble 10mm (0.4in) of H2O is deposited across on average 6 days.
- The mean temperature in Uummannaq/ Dundas is slightly cold at -2 °C ( 28.4 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for September in UUMMANNAQ/ DUNDAS, greenland
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Uummannaq/ Dundas:
- Eureka, Nt, Canada - 538.6 kms (334.7 miles) NW
- Isachsen, Ellef Ringnes Island, Nunavut, Canada - 845.9 kms (525.6 miles) WNW
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 743.3 kms (461.9 miles) W
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 743.7 kms (462.1 miles) W
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 876.7 kms (544.8 miles) SSW
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 954.7 kms (593.2 miles) SSW
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 883.6 kms (549.1 miles) S
- Alert, Nunavut, Canada - 671.5 kms (417.3 miles) N
- Thule Air Base, Greenland - 3.9 kms (2.4 miles) SSE
- Upernavik, Greenland - 558.7 kms (347.2 miles) SE
- Uummannaq, Greenland - 833 kms (517.6 miles) SE
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 676.2 kms (420.2 miles) S
- Jakobshavn, Greenland - 992.9 kms (617 miles) SE
- Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn, Greenland - 993.8 kms (617.5 miles) SE
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 902.3 kms (560.7 miles) S