Weather in May in Uummannaq/ Dundas
|| < May >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Min/ Low Temperature °C ( °F)
|Normal Precipitation mm (in)
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Mean Sunlight Hours/ Day
- The mean temperature in Uummannaq/ Dundas is cold at -5 °C ( 23 °F).
- Afternoons can be slightly cold with average high temperatures reaching -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- The heavens above Uummannaq/ Dundas are very sunny having on balance a substantial, 10:03 of bright solar radiation daily.
- Overnight temperatures are generally cold with an average low of -8 °C (17.6 °F).
- In May the mean daily temperature range/ variation is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in May is arid with occasional snow. A feeble 9mm (0.4in) of fluid falls during on average 5 days.
Weather Trend Graph for May in UUMMANNAQ/ DUNDAS, greenland
Navigate to May Weather in Locations Surrounding Uummannaq/ Dundas:
- Eureka, Nt, Canada - 538.6 kms (334.7 miles) NW
- Isachsen, Ellef Ringnes Island, Nunavut, Canada - 845.9 kms (525.6 miles) WNW
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 743.3 kms (461.9 miles) W
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 743.7 kms (462.1 miles) W
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 876.7 kms (544.8 miles) SSW
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 954.7 kms (593.2 miles) SSW
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 883.6 kms (549.1 miles) S
- Alert, Nunavut, Canada - 671.5 kms (417.3 miles) N
- Thule Air Base, Greenland - 3.9 kms (2.4 miles) SSE
- Upernavik, Greenland - 558.7 kms (347.2 miles) SE
- Uummannaq, Greenland - 833 kms (517.6 miles) SE
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 676.2 kms (420.2 miles) S
- Jakobshavn, Greenland - 992.9 kms (617 miles) SE
- Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn, Greenland - 993.8 kms (617.5 miles) SE
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 902.3 kms (560.7 miles) S