Weather in March in Uummannaq/ Dundas
|| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Min/ Low Temperature °C ( °F)
|Normal Precipitation mm (in)
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Mean Sunlight Hours/ Day
- Afternoons can be very cold with average high temperatures reaching -20 °C (-4 °F).
- The weather in March is arid with seldom any snow. An airy 5mm (0.2in) of water is transfered across an average of 4 days.
- In March the blue above Uummannaq/ Dundas is a little dull with on average a mere 4:07 of blazing sunshine per day.
- In March the range/ variation of daily mean temperatures is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The mean temperature in Uummannaq/ Dundas is very cold at -24 °C ( -11.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally severely cold with an average low of -27 °C (-16.6 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for March in UUMMANNAQ/ DUNDAS, greenland
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Uummannaq/ Dundas:
- Eureka, Nt, Canada - 538.6 kms (334.7 miles) NW
- Isachsen, Ellef Ringnes Island, Nunavut, Canada - 845.9 kms (525.6 miles) WNW
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 743.3 kms (461.9 miles) W
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 743.7 kms (462.1 miles) W
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 876.7 kms (544.8 miles) SSW
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 954.7 kms (593.2 miles) SSW
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 883.6 kms (549.1 miles) S
- Alert, Nunavut, Canada - 671.5 kms (417.3 miles) N
- Thule Air Base, Greenland - 3.9 kms (2.4 miles) SSE
- Upernavik, Greenland - 558.7 kms (347.2 miles) SE
- Uummannaq, Greenland - 833 kms (517.6 miles) SE
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 676.2 kms (420.2 miles) S
- Jakobshavn, Greenland - 992.9 kms (617 miles) SE
- Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn, Greenland - 993.8 kms (617.5 miles) SE
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 902.3 kms (560.7 miles) S