Weather in June in Uummannaq/ Dundas
|| < June >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Min/ Low Temperature °C ( °F)
|Normal Precipitation mm (in)
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Mean Sunlight Hours/ Day
- The weather in June is arid with seldom any sleet or snow. A feeble 9mm (0.4in) of H2O falls during an average of 4 days.
- In June the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 5 °C (9 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- In June the heavens above Uummannaq/ Dundas are sunny with an average of a sizable 9:11 of resplendent solar radiation daily.
- The mean temperature in Uummannaq/ Dundas is very cool at 1 °C ( 33.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -1 °C (30.2 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for June in UUMMANNAQ/ DUNDAS, greenland
Navigate to June Weather in Locations Surrounding Uummannaq/ Dundas:
- Eureka, Nt, Canada - 538.6 kms (334.7 miles) NW
- Isachsen, Ellef Ringnes Island, Nunavut, Canada - 845.9 kms (525.6 miles) WNW
- Resolute, Nt, Canada - 743.3 kms (461.9 miles) W
- Qausuittuq/ Resolute, Cornwallis Island, Nunavut, Canada - 743.7 kms (462.1 miles) W
- Longstaff Bluff, Nt, Canada - 876.7 kms (544.8 miles) SSW
- Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada - 954.7 kms (593.2 miles) SSW
- Dewar Lakes, Nt, Canada - 883.6 kms (549.1 miles) S
- Alert, Nunavut, Canada - 671.5 kms (417.3 miles) N
- Thule Air Base, Greenland - 3.9 kms (2.4 miles) SSE
- Upernavik, Greenland - 558.7 kms (347.2 miles) SE
- Uummannaq, Greenland - 833 kms (517.6 miles) SE
- Clyde, Baffin Island, Nunavut, Canada - 676.2 kms (420.2 miles) S
- Jakobshavn, Greenland - 992.9 kms (617 miles) SE
- Ilulissat/ Jakobshavn, Greenland - 993.8 kms (617.5 miles) SE
- Cape Hooper, Nt, Canada - 902.3 kms (560.7 miles) S